Thursday, September 28, 2006

9-25-06 - Monday - It's Cold in Wyoming!

I woke up Monday morning and we were someplace in WY. It's cold here now. About 30 degrees outside. Brrrrr! I started driving at 09:00 and drove all day. Nothing much eventful to report. It was a beautiful, sunny autume day. My trainer has XM Satilite radio so there's always something to listen to. He also has a GPS navigation system with a large color display and a womans voice telling you where to turn and how far it is to the next turn or stop. Cool. Did I mention he also has a lizard living in a box on the dashboard. He catches grasshoppers when we stop to feed "Mr. Lizard Man".

We stopped at a rest area and then at another Walmart. Before the Walmart we spent some of our break time at roadside museum of old militart vehicles. Interesting. Back on the road and we made a fuel stop and at 1900 we stopped and it was time for me to go into the sleeper. We were just inside the IL border. I think I drove something like 545 miles today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home