Thursday, September 28, 2006

9-27-06 - Wednesday - Westward Bound

Woke this morning at about 0630 and we were somewhere in Nebraska. My trainer slept a bit last night, so he is going to drive till 1100. I'm going to take over from there. I figure I might try to get some more rest, or maybe do some studying.

I got alot of my modules done , in the book at least. I still need to enter them in the Qualcom to get credit for them. I entered one, I'll enter the rest later.

Today I started driving in Lexington, NE. The same place we had been on Monday, only this time we are going west. We spent some time at the military vehicle museum and made a stop at Walmart, then it was on the road. I drove for about 7 1/2 hours straight and we finally stopped at Wamsutter, WY. A really big Loves truck stop there. That was it for the day. My trainer drove for a few more hours into the night and when I woke in the morning, we were only 40 miles outside Salt Lake City. We are going to stop there for a few hours and then do the last 700 or so miles to CA for delivery Friday morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home