Thursday, October 05, 2006

10-1-06 - Sunday - Back in West Valley

I woke Sunday morning and we were rolling into Utah. We fueled up and stopped in the CRE yard in West Valley to pick up another spare tire to replace the one Road Service used to repair our blow out.

I drove us out of Salt Lake City and up over Parleys Canyon. I drove through Wyoming and into Nebraska. At 0100 it was time for me to get some sleep.

Just some side notes. As an apprentice at CRE you have to complete 4 Training Modules. These are a se of 10 booklets that have driver training and CRE policys. After each module you have to complete a multiple choice test on the Qualcom. Then you have to call your training coordinator to check in. The training coordinator will ask some questions about the module you have just completed to be sure you actually learned what you are supposed to learn.

I got my modules done and have completed the Qualcom tests. Tomorrow I have to call my TC. Once the TC is satisfied that I have learned what I need to, he will pay me $75 per module complete. More on pay later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home