Tuesday, November 14, 2006

11-14-06 - Tuesday - Chores

Chores! Yup. That's how it works. I did my share of chores today, but that's ok. While I was at driver training and OTR training and CAT training, my wife bought a beautiful new house here in the Denver area and we have been spending the past few days getting it ready to move into. This morning I was busy breaking down boxs and stuffing packing material into one big box. Our furniture and other household stuff just arrived from Germany, where I was last stationed in the Army, about 10 days ago, so it's been a busy time getting the house back to a little likeness of normal.

I did take some pictures of the outside of my truck this morning when the sun was shinning and I will have them posted as soon as I download them off of my camera. My camera is in the truck right now and it's cold as hell outside, so I will get it tomorrow and upload them. Also, as per a request I got, I will take some pictures of the sleeper and cab and post them too. Give me a few days.

I will also post a picture of what's left of my TV. That's right, the careful and considerate government contracted movers destroyed my TV. It's actually really amazing how destroyed it is. I mean, it's in a zillion pieces. Pictures to come.

I should get some sleep now. I have to be up at 730am to wait for the phone comapny to come hook up service at my new house. They will be there between 8am and 530pm. That's a huge window. I wonder if I told them I would be there between 8am and 530pm and they could just wait for me to get there, if that would work? Probably not. I am at their mercy. I also have DirecTV coming tomorrow to get the TV thing setup for my wife. I want to get everything setup as much as possible before I hit the road again on Thursday.

That's all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home