Thursday, November 02, 2006

11-2-06 - Thursday - On the road again,

I should be getting back on the road this afternoon. The guy I'm going out with is leasing his truck today so hopefully by late this afternoon we will have a load and get going. I'm not going to take everything that I took with me before. I figure I will only be out for about 6 days max so I don't need to bring everything. That said, something will probably go wrong and I'm be screwed with out my boots and other stuff I'm leaving back here in my car. Oh well, we will see.

I will try to get to an internet connection sometime later this week, but if not, I should be back here by next Wednesday at the latest, Tuesday evening would be even better and I'll be able to update the Blog and check my email at that time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home