Wednesday, January 10, 2007

1-10-07 - Time for a Nap!

Today we went over to the Roehl terminal and most of the others either went with their trainers or got rental cars to go back to their home terminals. Today another group of drivers started orientation. Mondays and Wednesdays they start driver orientation. Anyway, at 8:00am one of the orientation managers told me and 2 others to go ahead and go back to the hotel and be back tomorrow. My mentor driver will be in Marshfield tomorrow. I went back to the hotel and took a long nap. Nice!

Also, they gave us 3 meal vouchers and put us on the payroll. Great! I'll take $100 and three meals to wait. Time to get some dinner now. I hope by this time tomorrow I'm rolling down the road getting my mentor time done. It should be 5-7 days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home