Saturday, January 06, 2007

1-6-07 - On the Road to Another Job!

This is just a quick update for everyone following my story. I'm in Grand Island, NE tonight. I picked up my rental car at DIA, (Denver International Airport), at 1100 am today and headed out on I-76 to I-80 and made it about 370 miles into NE.

I'm on my way to Marshfield, WI, so I have about 10 hours of driving to do tomorrow. When I stopped, I first stopped at the Holiday Inn Express and they told me the rate for the night was $76. I drove away as fast as I could and about 1/4 mile away was the Motel 6 at the Bosselman Travel Center. They only wanted $39 for the night and the hotel was brand new. I got a room there and turned on some good Discovery Channel. I love Dirty Jobs! The show, not in real life!

I'm going to get some sleep and hit the road early tomorrow morning.

FYI - I'm working on a message board for anyone interested in trucking and I'm going to try get forums set up for as many trucking companies as I can. This will give anyone interested in the trucking industry a one-stop place to get the low down on as many companys as possible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home