Tuesday, January 09, 2007

1-9-07 - The Van Driver

That's me. The van driver. Oh well. Today we finished orientation and got all the rest of the employment paperwork done. We got our payroll and other important things taken care of also. I got a $3000 signing bonus. Cool! It gets paid out over the course of about 120,000 miles, but it's money I'm happy to get.

It was REALLY COLD here today. REALLY COLD! What am I saying, it's Wisconsin in winter. Of course it's going to be COLD!

Tomorrow I'm not quite sure what I'm going to be doing. I was told this afternoon that I wouldn't be leaving until Thursday to go out with a mentor for 5-7 days before I get my own truck. Some of the others are leaving tomorrow. It's ok. I'll just relax at the hotel for another day. Not my choice. Just how things happened. Maybe I'll take my camera over to Roehl tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home