Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Finally a short day.

I got to my customer last night at around 2330 and delivered this morning at 0700. The delivery went smoothly and I got a message to go to Gary, IN. I drove about 2 hours and parked at the Gary terminal by 1100 this morning.

I got a shower and a full tank of DEF in the truck. I also enjoyed a nice long nap this afternoon. It's good to recharge the body every few days.

My next load is a relay load that is supposed to be at the Gary terminal at 0400 tomorrow morning. It delivers only about 60 miles away at 0700. Then I have a load that picks up at 1100 about 70 miles away from that delivery. That load is supposed to deliver in Loveland, CO on Friday. I was scheduled to be home on Thursday, but I guess it will be Friday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home