Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Finally unloaded,,,

This morning I finally got the Denver Mattress load delivered. I got 15.5 hours of detention pay waiting to get it unloaded, but I finally got empty around 1300.

I immediately drove about one hour south to Defiance, OH and got a live load going to New Ulm, MN for tomorrow afternoon. It's about 700 miles total so I don't have much of a window for anything to go wrong.

I drove through Gary and got fuel and scanned my last trip into the payroll system before driving up through Chicago around 1900 this evening. I stopped about half way across I90 in IL and found a place to park.

The weather today was weird. When I woke up it was in the upper 30's and pouring rain. The sun came out around mid-morning and when I checked the temp in the middle of IN, if was showing 81 degrees. Then, by the time I got to Gary, IN around 1815 this evening the temp had dropped back into the 40's. Crazy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home