Sunday, April 01, 2012

Sleeping In!

Today I slept in like a teenager! I think I slept until 1000. That's crazy!

I cleaned up and stopped by the driver lounge at the Gary terminal. I met a guy who posts on another trucker website. That was fun. Meeting someone in person who you met online is interesting. Good conversation and then I excused myself so I could scoot on down the road.

I drove about a half an hour and stopped for fuel in Burns Harbor, IN. I got some lunch there as well and then drove about 155 mile to where I'm stopped for the night. I stopped at a service plaza just inside the Ohio border on the Ohio Turnpike. I have about 37 miles from here to the customer. Tomorrow morning should be an easy drive to my delivery. I think I have been to the store I'm delivering to before. I think about three years ago I was there. Maybe. I guess I'll see if I recognize it.

It's been a slow weekend, but my hours are spread out pretty evenly so I won't run short on hours later in the week. I think tomorrow I'll confirm the date they have me scheduled to get home with my FM. Last time out he had it a week wrong. Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home